10 People Who Learned the Hard Way Not to Follow Advice on the Internet
The Internet is a great place to get new and innovative advice. The popular lifehacks not only show creative ways to tackle common problems, but also the length at which people sometimes go to originality. This quest sometimes leads to hilarious situations that are not only fun, but can also serve as warnings to anyone who is eager to take the risk.
Viral Daily has collected for you hacks of life that went totally wrong. These hacks of life will not save your day, but they will definitely put a smile on your face.
01. Using nose ring as a key-ring
Just think of all the things you can never lose again!
02. Designer footwear
Pair it with a dress made out of leaves and you are ready for walking on the ramp.
03. Applying toothpaste to bread
The urge to get to work on time is the father of innovation.
04. Magnifying the phone screen by putting it in a glass of water
It would also prevent the phone from over-heating and overworking.
05. Seatbelt beer bottle opener
Drink beer and go to prison.
06. Putting screw-drivers into the tire to avoid your car from skidding
The ultimate way to destroy your tires.
07. Resourcefulness at its finest
When you’ve spent all your money to buy a $100k car and have nothing left to replace a broken window wiper.
08. Wearing spikes to get personal space in a crowded subway
It’s better not to look like a porcupine in the subway.
09. This is dying to be patented
Well, only if the seat hasn’t already been used for its original purpose.
10. Universal remote
This guy put greatest innovators of the world to shame.