When you’re doing your laundry, adding a dryer sheet to your clothes can help make them smell absolutely lovely. These genius inventions can also help keep your clothes feeling soft and well-cared for. It’s a little luxury that makes a big difference!
But buying dryer sheets can also feel like a waste of money when they start to pile up in the trash can. There’s good news, though! Dryer sheets have many uses other than the ones they’re marketed for. Check out these 20 amazing and surprising ways dryer sheets can come in handy…
1. Repel rodents: Believe it or not, rodents cannot stand the smell of dryer sheets! If you’re trying to keep mice and rats at bay, just tuck a few scented dryer sheets in the spots in your home where they like to lurk.
2. Remove deodorant stains: There are few things more annoying than pulling on a clean shirt and accidentally covering it with your deodorant. Luckily, a few swipes with a dryer sheet should remove those powder marks in no time flat.
3. Clean your car: After driving long distances, the front of your car can look like a bug graveyard. Wipe it clean with a wet dryer sheet to rid yourself of all those guy guts without harming the nice finish on your ride.
4. Clean dry spills: Because of their fibers, dryer sheets are great for wiping up dry messes, like flour. The spill will have no problem adhering to the sheet and your mess will be gone with barely any effort!
5. Dusting: Dryer sheets weren’t made to dust your home, but they should have been! Not only can they clean up dust in a thrice, but they can also help keep dust from settling on surfaces for weeks at a time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4