We’ve all had days where nothing we do goes as planned. It’s usually no one’s fault; after all, the universe works in mysterious ways! But there’s really nothing worse than realizing that you’re actually to blame for your mishaps. In those moments, you can’t do much but smack your head in embarrassment.
Whether they like it or not, the folks in these 20 photos have all found themselves in a very similar situation: there’s really nobody to blame but themselves. So if you think you’ve made a big mistake lately, just wait until you see what these people have gotten themselves into!
1. Who wouldn’t want to have an awesome photo shoot with their beautiful new Mercedes Benz SUV on the beach? Well, whoever drove this car clearly didn’t realize the beach they’d chosen was made of quicksand.
2. You say “to-may-to,” I say “to-mah-to.” You say “onions,” and I say… “corn?” This is just one silly mistake you can’t take back. Whoever packaged these veggies is probably crying their eyes out (and it’s not because someone sliced onions).
3. If it looks like chocolate, it must be chocolate, right? Not exactly. This person can stand to learn it’s always a wise decision not to bite into something if you don’t know what it’s made of. (Then again, if you’re in the bathroom, it’s likely not edible.)
4. We all have that friend who claims they know exactly how to fit anything into their car. Where there’s a will, there’s a way, right? Apparently not. If it’s too big, it will not fit, no matter how nifty you think you are.
5. The owners of this building thought it would be a good idea to dye their fountain water pink in support of Breast Cancer Awareness. Unfortunately, they didn’t consider that it’d quickly look like a pool of blood. Yikes!
Pages: 1 2 3 4